Monday, December 3, 2012

Best Product Launching - Ways to Launch a Product


I have launched 7 products in the last 8 months, which is not my specialty, but am compelled to discuss. I am not into launching million dollar products but rather focusing instead on fifty thousand dollar launches.

I did some calculations when I first started to determine the caliber of product launches to target. I figured there were very few million dollar launches and most launches were around fifty thousand dollars.

As an example there was someone who decided to use an affiliate processor to do payments which they charged a few percent, plus he provides 70% commission to launch. Then they keep 25% of the money that is generated.

If this is the case then on a $50,000 launch their profit is $12,500. This is great news but since their method of operation is to develop the products, then let the market push the product by others promoting it, they then develop a new product next month to keep the cycle going.

The way I approach it is currently I am at $12,000 per month and the only people I sell to are the people on my prospect list. So I do not have to give away 75% of every dollar that is generated to make the same amount so I do not work as hard. Since I do not have hundreds of affiliates, I do not have many issues. The other thing is since I am only selling one fourth as many products my customer service less than one fourth of theirs. In any event this is my view on product launches.

If you want to learn more about my approach you need to review my brand new guide to article marketing success, entitled 'Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide'.

Get Your Great Idea Funded   How to Use Scarcity in Product Launch - The Number One Action Trigger   Just Launched - The WordPress Popup Engine   Preparing For Product Launch   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。