Monday, December 3, 2012

Achieve Your Launch Dreams - 10 Steps in Launching a New Product to Number 1


As fewer products get approved by the FDA it is critical to find a proven method to maximize products that go to market. I believe everyone wants to accomplish astonishing things, but they do not always understand how to make that happen. We want a quick guide to provide a way to make our product number #1. To accomplish this I created the top 10 steps in launching a new product to #1.

Where to start

I started after 5 to 6 years as an above average sales person. I did not understand the secrets to success nor want to take extra steps to attempt for more. I was being recruited by top DM's in our company due to a company realignment. I was presented with an opportunity that would change my life, a chance to launch 3 new products in one year. Now I needed to figure out the true secrets to launching a product to #1. With my curiosity, competitiveness, ability to ask questions and friends with great sales records, I created a top ten list of things to lead me to success.

The list

I combined my experience and understanding of key components that led to my previous successes. I am competitive and passionate, believing in outperforming and driving sales results by focusing on top customers. I saw top performers winning Presidents Council, 32" TVs. I found winners willing to share key beliefs. This armed me for my own stardom. Everyone agreed the entire office sell and programming on your product the first 2-3 months was critical. They agreed that bringing the patient to life to know who to write for and present your full message was crucial. You get one time to present it all and as a business owner the ability to make quick decisions and promotes your business. One area everyone agreed on was the idea of not just asking for business but negotiating with them to excel and expect something extraordinary, which I have coined as "Making Action".

Did it work?

Gathering this information from my and other's sales career, I decided to put it to use over the next year. I applied it to my 3 new launches which quickly worked. I modified my approach to meet this list, applying it to the first launch early that year then to the next two launches. By using this method I finished the year as #1 on 2 launches and #3 on the other. I finished #1 for total portfolio, #1 in the nation, and sales rep of the year. I have provided these 10 steps to others while I moved on to a DM spot over the past 9 years leading to many Presidents Council winners, #1 sales representatives, sales reps of the year, and many promotions. It worked for me and others I have coached to success.

Top 10 Steps in launching a product to #1

1. Passion and energy are key to winning 2. Outperform and outwork your competitors 3. Frequency rules are applied by seeing the best often 4. Programming is vital so advertise aggressively the first 2-3 months 5. Office selling is needed to inform everyone 6. Full Message is important so you have 1 time to introduce everything 7. Bring the patient to life and who do they write your product for? 8. Think as a business owner and make quick decisions and drive business 9. Make customers want to see you 10. Take Action!!

Get Your Great Idea Funded   How to Use Scarcity in Product Launch - The Number One Action Trigger   Just Launched - The WordPress Popup Engine   Preparing For Product Launch   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。