Monday, December 3, 2012

Best Product Launching - Ways to Launch a Product (Part II)


Since I used most of part I article to discuss why I launch products the way I do, I will use part II to talk about how I do it.

I use a very easy theory around internet business which consists of the two most important things that matter, traffic and conversions.

If you multiple website traffic by the number of conversions by the average price of your product, you produce revenue. If you want to increase your revenue, then you will need to increase your website traffic, conversions or product price, or a combination of the three.

When launching a product the first thing to do is to make sure your product is in front of the right people. I emphasis right people rather than merely increasing website traffic, and you need to attract many new people to view your product.

So how do you get lots of people to view your products on your website? I build a huge list of prospects and I send emails to those people announcing my product launch. So that is how I approach launching new products.

To create your initial prospect list, which is the traffic part of the equation, is accomplished by writing articles like this one and adding links at the bottom of the article to my website for people to click and view my product offerings.

That is referred to as article marketing. Now you have my approach to launching products. Write and publish articles, people read the articles, click on the links, subscribe to your products, and then they buy the products. It is that easy.

If you want to learn more about my approach, I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, 'Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide'.

Get Your Great Idea Funded   How to Use Scarcity in Product Launch - The Number One Action Trigger   Just Launched - The WordPress Popup Engine   Preparing For Product Launch   What Are the Essential Ways to Launch a New Product?   Three Tips on How to Market a New Product   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。